All landlords must have specialist landlord building insurance, which must include public and landlord liability cover. We recommend Let Alliance for your insurance, and have worked with them for many years.

You must also insure the contents of the property, where appropriate, and notify the insurance company if and when the property becomes empty.

If you have a mortgage on your rental property, you must obtain permission from your mortgage provider to rent your property out.

Why Redwing?

  • ARLA and IRPM qualified, so you can trust our expert team!
  • Confident we’ll let your home, you won’t pay a penny until we do.
  • Award winning, we’re recognised across Liverpool and the North West for our excellent lettings and property management service. So, you can be confident you’re in good hands.
  • Supportive and approachable, your dedicated lettings advisor will manage the process and provide advice and guidance to make your experience simple throughout the whole journey.
  • Experienced, we’ve worked across the North West for over 40 years.
  • Different from the rest, all our profits are reinvested into local good causes.

Book a valuation