Management and admin fees
Our management fees cover the costs of providing a property management service to you. These are shown in your annual service charge budget and are paid for on a monthly basis.
Management fees generally include:
• consulting on and preparing service charge budgets
• collecting and administering funds
• producing audits of the end-of-year accounts
• providing accounts to leaseholders
• receiving and responding to repair requests and managing invoices
• arranging and administering building insurance
• managing and supervising contracts for scheme services
• arranging health and safety inspections and risk assessments
• undertaking regular scheme inspections and any follow up action
• advising on day-to-day management policy
Our management fees are reviewed annually to ensure they reflect the cost of work required and dependant on property type. If you are asked to pay a management fee, you can speak to a Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (LVT), who will decide whether the fee is reasonable and whether it has to be paid. Please contact us if you would like details of the LVT. You may require us to provide additional services, such as attending ad-hoc leaseholder meetings, reviewing lease and boundary enquiries, providing historic service charge information and answering more complex general enquiries. In these circumstances, we may charge an additional fee based on an hourly rate for the relevant member of staff.