Redwing - EPC banner

EPC Assessment

Energy Performance Certification

If you're planning to sell your property, you must legally have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The EPC will assess the energy efficiency of your property, and give potential buyers an idea of how expensive the property will be to run.

Why do I need an EPC?

Why do I need an EPC?

Legally, you must make an EPC available to potential buyers once you've started to sell your property. It should feature in your property marketing, for example Rightmove or Zoopla adverts. EPC assessments must be carried out by an Domestic Energy Assessor, but once you've received your EPC, it's valid for 10 years.

An EPC uses a rating scale to highlight the energy efficiency of your home, so potential buyers can understand how much it will cost for electricity, heating, and other energy consumption.  However, it also contains guidance on improving the energy efficiency of a property, and although you're not legally required to carry out the advised actions, the EPC can help you improve the saleability of your property. 

Organise your EPC

Organise your EPC

As a leading team of property professionals, the Redwing Living team includes fully qualified Domestic Energy Assessors who can carry out assessment and issue your EPC.

Whether you're selling your home with us or you're a landlord requiring an assessment for a managed block, we can provide EPC assessment and certification at competitive rates. 

Arrange your EPC

Contact us today to arrange your EPC assessment with our qualified Domestic Energy Assessors.

Your details

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory